1560 San Luis Road, Tallahassee, FL
The Preserve features luxury apartment dwelling at its finest. Imagine a full bath in every bedroom, a mini fridge to keep your snacks and drinks, walk-in closets, a front and back deck and patio, and much more. These 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath apartments are for those who want luxury and convenience in one package. You also get amenities such as high-speed internet ( a must have), a 24-hour fitness center, and a beach entry pool with a spa-style hot tub.
- Pet Friendly
- Forest Setting
- Gated Entry
- Beach Entry Pool with Spa-Style Hot Tub
- Stand Up and Lay Down Tanning Beds
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Pet Park
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Complimentary Roommate Matching
- Front and Back Townhome Entrances
- Mini Refrigerators and Kitchenettes In Each Bedroom
- 1/2 Guest Bathrooms
1505 W. Tharpe, Tallahassee, FL
Seminole Grand is considered one of the best apartments in Tallahassee. The reason is fully furnished apartments, close proximity to schools, and individual roommate matching to help you find the perfect roommate. Other items of interest include a fully-lighted basketball court, a 24-hour fitness room, and a complete gaming center with access to PS3, X-Box, and game rentals. There is even an awesome big screen HDTV in every furnished apartment!
Waived Application Fee
Waived Leasing Fee
- Tanning beds
- Two full length lighted basketball court
- 24hr. Fitness room w/ cardio
- Two white sand volleyball courts
- Gated Community
- Huge sparkling resort style pool w/ sundeck
- Covered parking available
- Every bedroom has deadbolt for extra privacy
- Enhanced electronic locks & deadbolts on every apartment
- Individual bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Flat screen HDTV included in furnished apartments
- Full size washer and dryer in every apartment
- Gaming center area with PS3, and X-box, controllers and game free rentals
- Computer lab w/ free copies and faxes
- Balcony/Patio with extra storage room
- Newly renovated clubhouse w/ billiards, 84 inch TV wall, and more!
810 Wadsworth Dr., Tallahassee, FL
As its name implies, Campus Walk is just a short walk to FSU. It’s like living on campus without having to live in the dorm! Featuring spacious, affordable one bedroom, one bath apartments, it is also pet-friendly and features an on site pool and cookout area for lots of social activities.
- Large pool with covered cookout area
- Just 1 block to FSU
- Only 2 miles to FAMU
- Sunning Deck
- Car Wash
- All pets are welcome!*
- Only 4 miles to TCC
- Two Racquetball Courts
- New Cabinets
- Convenient on-site laundry facilities
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Close to downtown nightlife
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Fare-free bus route
- Ceramic Tile
- *No size or breed restrictions
1000 High Road, Tallahassee, FL
How about some northern-style architecture with a Big City appeal? The Polo Club apartments feature all of the best of 3 and 4 bedroom luxury apartment dwelling. They are designed to give you the most unique living experience, without ever having to leave Tallahassee. Feel like a king calling Polo Club Tallahassee home. Just a close walk to all 3 major universities.
- Beautiful Northern Brick Architecture
- Private Ensuite Bathrooms
- Wood Floors
- Luxurious Resort Style Pool
- Close to All Campuses
- Direct Utility Billing
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Modern Fitness Center
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Oversized patios/balconies
Bills, Bills, Bills! It seems like every time you pay one, another somehow magically appears to put a damper on your wallet. When it comes to living in an apartment in Tallahassee you may have a host of various housing bills that come at you every mon...
Moving into your new college apartment? Congrats! Are you prepared for roommates? Sure, if you plan to bunk with your friends from back home, perhaps the quirks of living with them will not be as surprising. But what about bonding with roomma...
The time has come! Many of you may be preparing to move out of your current college dorm/apartment and moving onto bigger and better places, congratulations! We totally understand that moving is a pain in the butt, been there, done that. Luckily...
It’s summer! Here in Florida, that means a lot of fun in the sun for many lucky people here in town, but what about your furry-friends? Have you prepared your Pup for the Sun? Here are a few tips to keep your dog cool this summer! Avoid prolonged expos...