1505 W. Tharpe, Tallahassee, FL
Seminole Grand is considered one of the best apartments in Tallahassee. The reason is fully furnished apartments, close proximity to schools, and individual roommate matching to help you find the perfect roommate. Other items of interest include a fully-lighted basketball court, a 24-hour fitness room, and a complete gaming center with access to PS3, X-Box, and game rentals. There is even an awesome big screen HDTV in every furnished apartment!
Waived Application Fee
Waived Leasing Fee
- Tanning beds
- Two full length lighted basketball court
- 24hr. Fitness room w/ cardio
- Two white sand volleyball courts
- Gated Community
- Huge sparkling resort style pool w/ sundeck
- Covered parking available
- Every bedroom has deadbolt for extra privacy
- Enhanced electronic locks & deadbolts on every apartment
- Individual bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Flat screen HDTV included in furnished apartments
- Full size washer and dryer in every apartment
- Gaming center area with PS3, and X-box, controllers and game free rentals
- Computer lab w/ free copies and faxes
- Balcony/Patio with extra storage room
- Newly renovated clubhouse w/ billiards, 84 inch TV wall, and more!
631 E. Call St. 110, Tallahassee, FL
If you are looking for apartments in Tallahassee, but you want privacy and serenity, Franklin Pointe could be just what you are looking for. Also located close to all three universities, we offer one and two bedroom apartments with high-quality features, without the hustle and bustle of the city. Considered one of the great affordable apartments in the area, you’ll find a deal you can’t refuse here.
- Barbecues and Picnic Tables
- Steps Away from Downtown, State Offices, and City Transit
- Convenient to Shopping, Restaurants, and Hospitals
- Secluded Park Setting
- 2 24 Hour Laundry Care Centers
- Ample Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Large shade trees thoughout the community
- Relaxing commmunity hammocks
- Beautiful, large pool
- Close to Myers Park & Cascade Park
- Fare Free Bus Route
- Breakfast Bars*
- Close to FAMU, FSU, and TCC
- Dining Rooms*
- *In select floorplans
Bills, Bills, Bills! It seems like every time you pay one, another somehow magically appears to put a damper on your wallet. When it comes to living in an apartment in Tallahassee you may have a host of various housing bills that come at you every mon...
Moving into your new college apartment? Congrats! Are you prepared for roommates? Sure, if you plan to bunk with your friends from back home, perhaps the quirks of living with them will not be as surprising. But what about bonding with roomma...
The time has come! Many of you may be preparing to move out of your current college dorm/apartment and moving onto bigger and better places, congratulations! We totally understand that moving is a pain in the butt, been there, done that. Luckily...
It’s summer! Here in Florida, that means a lot of fun in the sun for many lucky people here in town, but what about your furry-friends? Have you prepared your Pup for the Sun? Here are a few tips to keep your dog cool this summer! Avoid prolonged expos...